Online Campaign Optimiser - Japanese
Location: Eastpoint Business Park, Clontarf, Dublin 3
Who we are
Arvato CRM Solutions ranks among Europe’s leading customer relationship partners, the place where we develop tailor-made customer support and online advertising solutions for our clients. Our approach to people is shaped by our culture of partnership, entrepreneurship and creativity. We train our employees to the highest degree and trust them to do a good job. During your career with us, we want you to continually discover something new about your work and yourself, grow professionally and develop lasting and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients. We combine the opportunities of a big organisation with the enthusiasm of a small company.
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile client who is a global leader in innovation within the tech market, who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. If you want to work in an environment that encourages you to be yourself and build upon your skills this is the role for you!
What we offer
• Competitive salaries & bonus
• Permanent contracts
• Dynamic, multi-cultural environment
• Fun and vibrant office
• Quarterly performance bonus
• Free beverages and snacks
• Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint at the 3 Arena Luas Stop and Clontarf Dart station
• Subsidised Health insurance after Probation
What the job involves
As an Online Campaign Optimiser you will be building new advertising campaigns by optimising and localising existing campaigns for clients. You will be doing this by reviewing the client’s website and then implementing the most suitable optimisation strategy for them. The goal of the optimisation will be to increase return on investment, drive traffic to the client’s website and to increase their brand awareness by using your local market knowledge and experience.
What we are looking for
• Native or near native language proficiency in Japanese
• English proficiency and comprehension
• Ability to be very analytical with Language
• Strong knowledge of local market
• Experience in working in Marketing or Online Advertising
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
A contractar Agora