Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
This position is available to work from home (if you are based in the Republic Of Ireland) or in Cork at our Apple European Headquarters.
Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? We are currently seeking candidates who would like to be considered for the position of Enterprise Support Advisor in the AppleCare Contact Centre. Fluent in English are essential. Customers will be supported in English and in their native language. As an Enterprise advisor you will respond to and manage technical requests from both high profiled business and education customers around the globe as well as Apple’s growing presence of pro-user customers. Your primary functions include providing both phone and email support to Apple’s customers to assist with complex problem research, isolation, documentation, reporting and resolution. This includes providing technical support for Apple’s Pro-Apps, including but not limited to Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, Aperture as well as Server and Apple Configurator applications. Support for EDU (education customers) is also a key requirement.
•A suitable third level technical qualification or minimum of 2 years experience in a similar environment required.
•General technical understanding of Apple iOS and CPU products required
•Experience in the areas of System Administration, Systems
•Integration, Technical Support or Professional Service a distinct advantage.
•In-depth knowledge / interest of two or more key technology areas:
•• Directory services
•• File sharing protocols
•• Web services
•• Video editing and post-production
•• Music editing and mixing would be a distinct advantage:
•• OS X
•• Final Cut Pro X
•• Logic Pro X
•• Aperture 3
•• iLife Products (Garageband, iMovie, iPhoto)
•• Microsoft or Linux server experience
•• 3rd party multimedia software
•• Radius (802.1X)
•• SAN/fibre channel technologies
•Outstanding organisational skills and ability to deliver in a fast paced environment
•Ability to respond to changing environment both here in Apple and in the global changing technological environment
•Must be solution focussed with the ability to work to drive change
•Will support customers in English and in their native language
•Strong team player
•Proven troubleshooting experience and success.
•Proven ability to meet department SLA and KPI’s
•Ability to take on new roles, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
•Excellent people interaction skills and communication skills, both verbal and written.
•Passionate about customer service.
•Resourceful and flexible to job needs.
• Extraordinary attention to detail in case management, follow-up and follow-through.
• Report to Corporate Support Engineering teams via bug tracking tools, emerging issues and/or complex technical issues in order to find resolution and to provide product technical feedback to Engineering teams.
• Act as a resource to provide guidance for complex technical issues and ensure rapid identification of emerging issues for professional solutions.
• Assist in product readiness process as appropriate and needed
• Review of technical materials such as submitted articles,training materials, etc.
• Assist in reporting of technical issues and in keeping the manager well informed.
• Maintain an on-going expert knowledge of diverse technologies.
A contractar Agora