Consulting & Solution Design Architecture
Fujitsu Technology Solutions, Lisbon
Fujitsu is a world IT leader leading authority in hardware and IT services business. Fujitsu Global Delivery Center in Lisbon is a multilingual Service Desk with more than 1000 employees providing 24/7 IT services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
We now offer you the opportunity to be part of this great company.
• Technical expert and advisor regarding customers IT infrastructure environment and related migration strategies
• Runs high level to in-depth analysis of customer requirements based on identified needs. Defines and agrees an affordable technical scope.
• Takes responsibility for the definition, design, configuration and sizing of solutions that balance between Fujitsu’s interests and customers’ requirements
• Prepares and performs presentations or workshops on recommended approaches and solutions
• Maintains a multiple relationship with customers to understand future needs and identify business opportunities.
• Enhances personal portfolio of expertise in line with Fujitsu offering and strategy. Provides guidance to more junior consultants.
We are looking for:
• Specialist university degree or equivalent education
• Technical certificates according to specialization
• Relevant experience in IT solution and/or service consulting or similar area
• Fluent in English and at least one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian, Finish or Dutch.
• Good communication skills
• Excellent capability of applying specific consulting methods , tools and techniques
• The chance to work on rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment
• Very competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
• Employment contract directly with Fujitsu
• Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
• Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports
(Please click apply to send your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)
A contractar Agora