arvato is part of arvato AG - the Industry and Services Division of Bertelsmann AG which ranks among the world's leading media companies. Bertelsmann is an internationally renowned media group with businesses in 58 countries worldwide, employing over 100,000 people in more than 500 companies.
arvato is a leader in global BPO services. We began operations in Dublin in 1996 to support multinational clients entering the European market. We have since grown into a full global BPO service provider with a strong international network comprising hubs in the USA, Brazil, India, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore and Germany and Poland to support compliance with today's standards and offer best shore locations to customers.
The principle values of arvato services are:
Excellence Entrepreneurship Partnership Creativity
CSR Online Advertising Specialist - Czech & Slovak Speaker
As Customer Service Representative you will be providing high quality technical customer assistance to our Client's customers. You will be a high performer with a penchant for technology, operations and products. This person will support end users of online advertising, applications or hardware through existing and new support channels. If you are energetic and professional, with technical aptitude, we'd love to hear from you. Technical background and experience is an advantage but not a must, our world-class trainers will teach you all the product specific information to make you successful. After you get here, we'll provide continuing technical education and a casual fun work environment.
* Enjoy helping customers work systematically through technical problems and help customers understand the features and benefits of new products that best meet their needs.
* Enjoy taking ownership of on-going customer issues from start to successful completion with an emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction and attention to detail.
* To successfully troubleshoot and resolve data issues through research and investigative measures.
* Source customer information, create accounts and verify if all information is valid from inception to completion.
* Ability to manage customer information with a high level of attention to detail.
* Manage a high volume of 'customer cases' to resolution.
* Ability to manage customer queries through a number of Forums, Email, Chat and Phone.
* Comfortable in making outbound calls to customers.
* Enjoy the challenges of working with a wide variety of people.
* Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally.
* Comfortable having their performance measured every day.
* Want to be part of an exciting, rapidly changing industry.
* Would like to develop their interpersonal, technical or sales consulting skills.
* Enjoy tackling tough problems and determining customer's needs.
* Gain an in depth knowledge & understanding of all online advertising services including PPC, Maps, Shopping & Search Engine.
* Fluency to native level in Czech or Slovak
* Local cultural market knowledge.
* Must have excellent written communications skills.
* Third language verbal and/written skills are a district advantage.
* Written skill in English is mandatory (English language skills across the board (listening, understanding, writing, and speaking) should be at minimum B2/C1 level (according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
* Experience working with direct consumers in B2C environment, B2B as a plus.
* Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
* Strong research and information analysis approach required with a high level of attention to detail.
* Candidates must possess "Follow Through" with the ability to resolve issues from start to finish.
* An effective team player who is able to also work independently.
* Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively.
* Very customer service focused, able to deal with customers in a friendly and polite manner.
* Robust multitasking skills (e.g. able to log calls, log information, and interact with the customer simultaneously).
* Keen interest in Social Media platforms recognizing value of customer visibility, feedback & reviews.
* Ability to adapt to change with implementation of new initiatives/product updates/processes etc.
* Preferably 1 year experience in a customer service related field.
What We Offer:
* Vibrant, multi-cultural environment.
* Full time employment contract, great salary and bonuses, various benefits.
* Quarterly performance bonus.
* Refer a friend scheme.
* Free catering in the office.
* Sports facilities card.
* Private health insurance.
* Global e-learning and training opportunities.
* Career development and progression opportunities.
* Positive, energetic, innovative and proactive culture.
* Unique office environment with great food, drinks and game rooms.
* Work for one of the most recognizable online S e a r c h E n g i n e .
Want to know more? Check out arvato Polska in Krakow on YouTube!
A contractar Agora