Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages.
Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
* Welcoming, advising and selling products matching our clients' needs and expectations.
* Use the till.
* Sales management (stocking and maintaining) according to Club Med's standards and merchandising procedures.
* Promote and host business actions.
* Respect Club Med's hygiene and safety rules and its holdings.
Temporary local G.O contract consistent with the host Country law. Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med. Possibility to advance to a position as Club Med Boutique Manager. Accommodation and meals provided by the Club and other advantages connected with our Club Mediterranée group. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check required (payable by applicant)
Location : Europe & Africa
* Availability and international mobility from 3 to 8 months minimum.
* Sales NVQ level 2/3 or similar certification.
* Knowledge of retail, stock management and/or restocking.
* Comfortable with an upmarket and international clientele.
* Fluent French mandatory and other foreign language is a plus.
* Results-oriented approach
* Analytical mind
* Strong customer service
* Interpersonal skills
A contractar Agora