Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages.
Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
* Welcoming clients and managing the spa treatments planning
* Offering various types of treatments (californian, ayurvedic, hot stones, balinese...) according to the protocols of Club Med's partner brands
* Ensuring the promotion, advice and sale of the services and personal care products in order to increase the spa's turnover
* Collaboration with various services of the village (laundry, bar, restaurant…)
* Guaranteeing the respect of Club Med's hygiene and safety conditions, as well as the maintenance of Club Med property
Temporary local G.O contract consistent with the host Country law. Rewarding Salary (fix variable). Attractive carrier plan thanks to training sessions recognized by top of the range spa and beauty brands such as Cinq Mondes, Carita, Decléor, L'Occitane or Payot. Accomodation and meals provided by the Club and other advantages connected with our Club Mediterranée group.
Localisation : France entière
* Availability and international mobility from 3 to 8 months
* Beautician/Cosmetician certification mandatory
* Working experience required
* Good knowledge of different kinds of treatments, especially for the body and relaxation
* Basic knowledge of French or knowledge of another foreign language
* Performance oriented
* Good inter-personal skills
* Eye for detail
A contractar Agora